Motto: „Every event in the universe serves to a vital purpose, thus it confirms a purposeful acting of a superior intelligence.”
On Saturday, 4th September 2010, at 4:35 in early morning of the local time, a powerful earthquake hit in the second largest city of New Zealand with around 340 thousands of inhabitants, which is named „Christchurch”. The epicentre of this earthquake was located at the depth of around 10 km, some 40 km to west from Christchurch, approximately a half way between settlements called Darfield and Rolleston. The map of the area affected by this earthquake was published in the article entitled „Earthquake”, which appeared on page A3 of the New Zealand newspaper [1#C5] named „The Press”, issue dated on Monday, September 6, 2010 (pages A6 and A7 the same newspaper [1#C5] published numerous photographs from that earthquake). The main quakes of this earthquake lasted for around 40 seconds. The first pulse of these quakes had the initial power 7.4 in the Richter scale, while the remaining main quakes had the power 7.1.
The Christchurch earthquake was quite special and clearly differed from other earthquakes described on the web page named „seismograph.htm” – addresses of which are provided near the end of this post. For example, about such other earthquakes I usually had very little information – because their descriptions would NOT appear in mass media to which I have access. But on the Christchurch earthquake I had an access to huge amounts of information – after all it took place in the country in which I normally live. In fact it shook even the home in which I hire a flat – inducing a panic of my female neighbour who lives upstairs above the flat that I occupy. Only that in time when it happened I was just on my vacations in the distant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Thus, first attributes of it I could learn only on the basis of photographs and articles that were published in Malaysian newspapers. But after 8 days since the earthquake I returned to New Zealand and could filtrate the most vital information from a whole ocean of newspaper and television news that appeared in there on the subject of it. The only problem which limited my research, was that remaining unemployed in New Zealand since 2005, and receiving no unemployment benefit nor any other financial support – as I explained this in items #A2 and #B1 of my autobiographical web page named „pajak_jan_uk.htm”, I could NOT afford to go in person to Christchurch and to carry out research and checks on the spot. Thus, the entire information presented here I gathered remotely through an analysis of articles and photographs in newspapers and in television news. Other special aspect of this Christchurch earthquake was also that I predicted its arrival, only that I did NOT knew when exactly it is to occur. These my prediction I described cautiously already several months earlier before it stroke – the reader finds it cautiously coded both, in the content of various items from the initial part of web page „seismograph.htm”, as well as in „part #I” of another related totaliztic web page named „day26.htm”.
The earthquake from Christchurch was accompanied by an array of highly mysterious and puzzling phenomena unknown in other earthquakes. Below I am reviewing the most extraordinary amongst phenomena and attributes of that Christchurch earthquake, filtered from the huge volume of information that appeared on this subject. These attributes and phenomena reveal the intentions, wisdom, farsightedness, caution, and care with which God served this cataclysm.
1. The miraculous lack of deaths. Not even a single person died in this earthquake. Only two people experienced slightly more serious wounds and were taken to a hospital. But soon afterwards they were restored to a good health. The leader of New Zealand in his speech in TV stated, that it was a miracle that no-one died. For example, according to the article [1#C5.1] „Quake scare for M’sians” from page N3 of the Malaysian newspaper the Sunday Star (issue dated on Sunday, 5 September 2010), in 1968 a similar earthquake of the force only 7.1, which happened in almost unpopulated „West Coast” of New Zealand, still managed to kill 3 people. In turn the Haiti earthquake (also of a similar force) took numerous lives – see item #C3 on the web page „seismograph.htm”, or the article [2#C5.1] „Haiti’s quake similar but deadlier”, from page A2 newspaper „The New Zealand Herald”, issue dated on Thursday, September 9, 2010. The significance of the miraculous character of this earthquake from Christchurch emphasizes also the fact, that it took place in a large city just before dawn, when almost all people slept deeply in buildings the walls of which this earthquake collapsed. Also before these people managed to awake from the sleep and consider their escape from the endangered area, the earthquake was over.
The fact that a certain miracle that accompanied this earthquake saved the affected people from deaths, suggests that this earthquake most probably had just a preliminary character of a warning and confirmation – as this is explained in item #B5 on the web page „seismograph.htm”. Probably only if this preliminary warning and confirmation does NOT accomplish the intended effect, only then the sending of main cataclysm may be considered, which – according to what is explained in item #I2 of a separate totaliztic web page named „day26.htm”, and also according to what I wrote in item #C4 of the web page „seismograph.htm”, most probably would then be to hit the biggest city of New Zealand called Auckland. (The third large city of New Zealand, i.e. Wellington – in which I live at present, right now is protected against a cataclysm by these „10 righteous” described in item #I3 of the totaliztic web page named „day26.htm”.)
2. Disproportionably huge destruction of the city Christchurch and its vicinity. The earthquake caused that in a large number of buildings collapsed their facade walls, disintegrated tops of their chimneys, gave up slanted roofs, etc. In streets and on footpaths appeared ditches and deep cracks. On roads appeared wide cracks and sinkholes which made them dangerous. Parked cars were smashed with falling rubbles. Underground cables, pipes with water and gas, and sewage flows got destroyed, while streets were flooded with sewage and human waste. River beds were blocked, while a significant proportion of the city was flooded with water thus hold back. In addition, simultaneously with this Christchurch earthquake appeared hurricane winds and freezing cold – e.g. see the article „High winds lift roofs, knock out power”, from page A9 of the newspaper [1#C5]. The initial estimates of material losses carried out right after this earthquake, stated the cost of it equal to at least 2 billions of New Zealand dollars. The article [1#C5.2] „Christchurch ‚wobbled like jelly'” from page W41 of the Malaysian newspaper Sunday Star (issue dated on Sunday, 5 September 2010) describes that the entire city was shaking like a jelly, while people (and also furniture, television sets, etc.) were thrown around in their flats and felt as if they are in a huge washing machine.
The enormity of destruction caused by this earthquake may suggest that independently from serving for warning and for confirmation, this earthquake probably was also so designed that it is to cause a significant renewal – as it is explained in item #B4 of the web page „seismograph.htm”.
3. The electricity blackout before the earthquake. The article [1#C5.1] claims, that already a noticeable time before the earthquake hit, areas located not far from its epicentre were experiencing the electricity blackout. (Such a blackout right before the earthquake was noticed e.g. in the town named „Lincoln”.) In turn, since this earthquake was proceeded by a phenomenon capable of blocking completely the flow of electricity, scientists should research it intensely – after all in the future this phenomenon could be used for warning that just such a powerful cataclysm is coming. (From different my research it stems that this phenomenon which blocked the flow of electricity was the same „telepathic noise” which in the ancient „Zhang Heng Seismograph” described in second half of the web page „seismograph.htm” was utilised for early warning that a powerful earthquake is just arriving at a given location.)
4. Mass heart attacks. Simultaneously with that earthquake, waves of some sort propagated in the space, which induced heart attacks in people susceptible to it. According to the article [1#C5.3.2] „Quakes cause heart attacks” from page A1 of New Zealand newspaper „The Dominion Post” (issue dated on Friday, September 10, 2010) after each seismic wave hospitals were flooded with a crowd of people with heart attacks. From numbers provided in that article it appears that numbers of heart attacks were at least 3 times higher than normal. Their interesting aspect was, that the factor which caused these attacks for sure was NOT e.g. fear induced by quakes, but some kind of a radiation which was given out by this earthquake. (I.e. most probably it was the same kind of „telepathic waves” which were utilised in the operation of the ancient „Zhang Heng Seismograph” described in second half of the web page „seismograph.htm”.)
5. The powerful „bang” and metallic screech. The article [1#C5.3.3] „Quake hits Christchurch” from page 39 of the Malaysian newspaper „New Sunday Times” (issue dated on Sunday, 5 September 2010), states that this earthquake was initiated with a kind of powerful sonic „bang” – which could be heard as an extremely powerful explosion. Then, in the duration of the entire earthquake, people heard a loud metallic grit and an extraordinary noise which they compared to the sound of a heavy train rolling through their bedrooms. I myself lived through several earthquakes and know jolly well that typically earthquakes themselves are silent. Only sounds which can be heard during earthquakes are generated by objects which they toss around – e.g. by furniture in shaking homes. The extraordinary (eerie) silence of typical earthquakes is also confirmed by the article [2#C5.3.3] entitled „Interesting twist to the quake tale”, from page A25 of newspaper „Weekend Herald” issue dated on Saturday, September 11, 2010.
6. The collapsing of walls of buildings due to a factor that arrived through the air, means not due to shakes of the ground. As it is clearly documented by photographs of destructions, it was this sonic-like „bang” that propagated through the air (not the earth movements) that caused collapsing of front walls in the buildings which were positioned almost perpendicularly to the direction of the epicentre of the earthquake. What even more intriguing, the collapsed were only these buildings and these frontal walls, which were NOT sheltered from the force of that sonic „bang” by some other buildings or walls. In the result, in a significant proportion of buildings, collapsed were just only upper sections of their frontal walls (and also towers, roofs, and chimneys) – because only these were sticking out and exposed to that sonic „bang” that propagated through the air. In turn remaining destruction of walls was caused by falls of these upper segments of walls when these collapsed on other walls or structures.
7. Symmetrical outward „swell” of outlets from hundreds of chimneys. Through the action of some mysterious factor, hundreds of chimneys from Christchurch which had open outlets directed right upwards, were „swollen” outwards in all directions – all at a similar distance from their outlets that amounted to around a meter. The appearance of these chimneys resembled to me the appearance of the swell in intensely played „pipes” made of willow bark, which in times of my youth children used to make by themselves. (In such pipes from willow bark, this bark was relatively weak, thus if someone played intensely on them, the sonic wave caused the swell at the specific distance from the mouthpiece.) Fire brigades from Christchurch were forced to pull down literally hundreds of just so „swollen” chimneys. The mysterious in these chimneys is the fact that their „swell” in all chimneys looked the same and in all chimneys appeared in the same distance from their outlet. This in turn eliminates shakes of the ground as the reason for their appearance, while suggesting that it was caused by some wave probably of the sonic nature, which propagated through the air. Unfortunately, no-one took the effort of researching these mysterious „swells”, or even just take notice of their mysterious attributes.
8. The previous lack of the break in Earth’s crust (called „fault”) in the epicentre of the earthquake. Highly mysterious in that earthquake was also that according to previous research and claims of scientists, the Canterbury Plains (on which the city of Christchurch is located) previously had NO known geological so-called „fault” (means had no break in the Earth’s crust which later turns to be a starting point of earthquakes). These previous reassurances of New Zealand scientists that there is NO geological fault in Canterbury Plains, later were even scoffed at in a highly sarcastic photograph [1#C5.3.6] published on page A23 of newspaper „The Press”, issue dated on Wednesday, September 8, 2010. This photograph taken from the airplane shows a green paddock of some farmer located on this new geological „fault” and ripped apart by the earthquake. Near this fault the farmer burned a highly sarcastic sentence stating „NO FAULT HERE – yeah right”. The paddock with this sentence was located somewhere between townships Rolleston and Greendale. According to scientists, the nearest such geological „fault” supposed to exist only under the „Southern Alps” mountain range – means at least further 100 kilometres to the west from Christchurch. But the earthquake revealed previously unknown, and appearing to be completely new „fault” – the course and attributes of which local scientists still seem to NOT know exactly nor research thoroughly. What even more intriguing, this new „fault” does not run along a straight line, but it folds into the shape of a section of a closed loop – thus suggesting that it may be a beginning of a future volcano. In total, everything seems to suggest that God did NOT assume in advance that He is ever going to treat the city named „Christchurch” to an earthquake. Probably only the most recent behaviours of inhabitants of that city, clearly contradicting to the old Polish saying that „nobility obliges” (in Polish: „szlachectwo zobowi¹zuje”) – as this was explained in item #C4 of the web page „seismograph.htm”, forced God to apply so drastic measure.
9. Smell of sulphur. In eastern suburbs of Christchurch locals noticed a strong smell of sulphur, which they compared to the smell spreading in the New Zealand town called „Rotorua”. This smell is described in a brief article [1#C5.3.7] „Sulphur smell not gas” from page A5 of New Zealand newspaper „The Dominion Post” (issue dated on Thursday, September 9, 2010). Although this smell was ignored quite fast and hardly anyone took notice of its significance, in combination with the rounding path of the geological „fault” (described in the previous point) it seems to indicate a danger, that a completely new and powerful volcano gradually forms and saturates with explosive energy underground near Christchurch. After all, the smell of sulphur always spreads from the earth near active volcanoes. (For slightly more information about the smell of sulphur spreading in volcanic town of Rotorua, see the article [2#C5.3.7] „Deadly gas warning for hot pools” from page A3 of newspaper „The Dominion Post”, issue dated on Wednesday, March 24, 2010.) In turn, if such a new powerful volcano accumulates sufficient energy to break through stagnant shell of the Earth, and to explode, for sure its force will be so high that probably it will have the character of so-called „pyroclastic flow” – means that it would blow out all traces of the city Christchurch from surface of the Earth. So it would be worth to check with research, whether by any chance something is brewing up in there and soon our planet receives a second version of Pompeii located in the centre of New Zealand.
Typically people do not believe, that completely a new volcano may rapidly explode in the plains. But the Canterbury Plains on which Christchurch is located had already such an explosion on plains. Traces of it are still visible until today in the so-called „Centennial Park” located on the outskirts of the town called Timaru – distant just by around 160 km from Christchurch. It was just under the layer of lava from just such a volcano on plains, that in Timaru oldest so-far known bones of Moa bird were found.
10. The puzzling persistence of aftershocks. Almost every earthquake causes several aftershocks. But after the Christchurch earthquake these „aftershocks” persist as if they never intend to end. They still persisted even in last days of September 2010 (when I wrote this item), while their number exceeded then already 1000. Also each one of them was of a noticeable power – at a level of around 4 in the Richter scale (means each one of them was like a new small earthquake). Thus, their persistence can also be understood as a message or a suggestion, that this earthquake was NOT just a single event, but is a continuous process which leads to something even more serious. Pity that it looks as if their significance is ignored instead of being intensely researched. After all, it could lead to discovering what these aftershocks try to foretell us.
11. The loss of sense of direction in dogs and cats. The article [1#C5.3.11] „Did cattle know tremor was coming?” from page A2 of newspaper The Dominion Post Weekend (issue dated on Saturday-Sunday, October 2-3, 2010), reported interesting reactions of animals (including domesticated) noticed before the earthquake discussed here. These reactions were called „earthquake precursors”. As the article writes, farmers noticed that shortly before the earthquake was started, firstly pigs initiated squealing – while their squeal become increasingly high-pitched. Then pigs were joined by cows which started to bellowing. Simultaneously various birds started to chirp crazily and chaotically, like in fear. Finally all this noise of animals rapidly ceased and there was silence. Around 10 to 20 seconds later the ground started to shake. But the most in my opinion significant information contained in this article concerned the missing dogs and cats in the week preceding the earthquake. As it turned out, in the week preceding this earthquake at least twice as many missing dogs and cats were reported as in ordinary days, while in some day of the earthquake even many times more. This in turn means that before the earthquake the ground emitted something increasingly powerful that in animals was able to disturb the sense of direction and current location. This something could NOT be neither electromagnetic waves nor disturbances in magnetic field of the Earth. After all, these two quantities are currently constantly monitored by various measuring instruments installed in a number of research institutions. In turn these instruments do NOT detect any irregularities in magnetic field or in electromagnetic waves that appear before every earthquake. So the only explanation is, that the earthquake described here emitted powerful waves of telepathic noise which caused the confusion in brains of animals. In other words, these reports about the loss of sense of direction in animals during the week preceding the earthquake, represent also the evidence, that the incoming earthquakes in fact emit powerful waves of telepathic noise which are able to trigger the action of the „Zhang Heng Seismograph” described on this web page. This noise appears already at least a week earlier than a given earthquake and it intensifies with the elapse of time. So it is pity that present scientists so stubbornly ignore findings of my Concept of Dipolar Gravity on subject of the phenomenon of telepathy. After all, if these findings are considered as they deserve, while the research that I am carrying out is supported officially, then probably already a long time ago I would have a chance to build a device capable of early detection of impending earthquakes, that is based on the remote identification of telepathic waves emitted by the ground which is to shake. It does not need explanation how many lives and valuable properties such a device could save.
Interestingly, this loss of the sense of direction in animals, disturbed by the powerful waves of telepathic noise emitted by the brewing earthquake, confirms with evidence the explanation of my Concept of Dipolar Gravity for the mechanism of sense of direction in animals, while simultaneously it invalidates the present explanation of this sense by today official science. Namely, the present official science claims erroneously, that animals recognise the direction in which lies their nest or home, by estimating their location in relationship to the Earth’s magnetic field. Thus, according to present scientists, animals navigate in their travels on the same principle as this was done in past by humans during sea navigations. In turn my Concept of Dipolar Gravity explains the navigation of animals on completely different principle. Namely it states, that animals have additional sense-organ similar to the human „conscience”. This sense-organ „whispers” to them intelligently everything that animals wish to know, e.g. where is their nest or home, which substances they should NOT eat because these are poisonous, which pray they can catch and eat easier because it is not feeling well, which herb is helpful for their current health problem, etc. An example how works in wild bears this sense-organ similar to our „conscience”, is described in item #F4.1.2 from the web page named „stawczyk_uk.htm”. In turn this sense-organ similar to our „conscience” acquires the information needed to a given animal through the telepathic communication with intelligent „counter-matter”, i.e. on a similar principle as present water diviners and pendulum users acquire replies to their questions from the same intelligent counter-matter. (What is the mechanism of operation of diving rods and diving pendulums, it is explained in subsection I8.2.1 from volume 5 of monograph [1/4].) Thus, if a powerful earthquake is brewing, this telepathic communication between animals and the intelligent counter-matter is interrupted by the telepathic noise. In the result, animals are then unable to, amongst others, return to their nests or homes – if they wondered too far from these.
* * *
This post is an adaptation of item #C5 from the totaliztic web page named „seismograph.htm” (updated on 30 September 2010, or later). Thus, reading the above descriptions would be even more effective from that web page „seismograph.htm” than from this post, as on the web page are working all (green) links to other related web pages with additional explanations, it is printed in colour, it is also illustrated, the content of it is updated regularly, etc. The latest update of the web page „seismograph.htm” can be viewed, amongst others, at addresses:
http://propulsion.250free.com/seismograph.htm (this last free address has a very low, almost miserable, the so-called „monthly bandwidth” and thus it is active only at beginnings of months until the day when its „monthly bandwidth” is exhausted).
It is also worth to know, that almost each topic from this blog, including this one, is repeated on all mirror blogs of totalizm still in existence (the above topic is repeated in there in the post number #187E). At the moment two blogs of totalizm still remain operational, which can be viewed at following internet addresses:
A majority of posts from blogs of totalizm are also discussed publicly on Google discussion forums. Readers can review these discussions at addresses
indicated and linked in item #E2 of the totaliztic web page named „faq.htm”.
With the totaliztic salute,